Since 1998, Logos Academy has been building a Christ-centered, classical, K-12 school in a rich, culturally diverse setting in the heart of York City. Employees of Logos Academy are expected to show commitment to the Christian faith as articulated in the Apostles and Nicene Creeds while seeking engagement with a community of believers.
Every employee at Logos Academy furthers our mission of cultivating hope in our community. We are dedicated to the goal of building a culturally diverse faculty committed to teaching and working in a multicultural environment and strongly encourage applications from culturally diverse and Christian role models.
If you believe God is calling you to serve at Logos, or if you desire more information of the openings posted below, please e-mail Kim Eberly, firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at 717-848-9835 ext. 111. Applications can be submitted to the office through mail, dropped off during business hours, or submitted electronically via email.
2019-2020 School Year
Applications are being accepted now for the two Upper School Teacher positions and Director of Student Formation.
- Director of Student Formation Job Description Application
- Upper School Teacher (Gr. 6-8 Math/Science Teacher Job Description Application
- Upper School Teacher (Math) Job Description Application
Interviews in progress, no applications accepted at this time
- Director of Workforce Integration: Job Description Application
- Director of Individual Giving : Job Description Application
Applications accepted year round for positions below
- Event Host: Job Description Application
- Substitute Teacher – Upper School: Application
- Substitute Teacher – Grammar School: Application