Logos Academy is committed to shaping the minds and hearts of our students. Formation does not stop with the intellect, but extends to the whole person made in the image of God, including his or her physical, emotional, and spiritual development.
We believe that Jesus Christ is not only the ideal man, but also the divine Logos who gives coherence and meaning to the universe and the communities we inhabit. In love, God sent Him to redeem fallen humanity to love and serve God with heart, soul, mind, and strength.
As students are formed into the image of Christ, their deepest loves, hopes, and desires will be oriented by their love for God and commitment to Christ’s kingdom.
As lovers of the Kingdom of God, graduates of Logos Academy will:
- Become lifelong lovers and servants of the divine Logos, Jesus Christ.
- Live purposefully, growing in wisdom, virtue, and grace.
- Serve with a joyful eternal perspective, gladly sacrificing, suffering, and celebrating in all circumstances.
As lovers of people made in the image of God, graduates of Logos Academy will:
- Foster human flourishing wherever they are called to live, work, and serve.
- Love people of all cultures, enjoying the diversity and creativity God displays through humanity.
- Possess hearts full of Gospel-filled hope for their families, churches, and communities.
- Invest in substantial and practical service to family, church, and community.
As lovers of creation, graduates of Logos Academy will:
- Develop an awe for creation that compels them to study its beauty, laws, creatures, and complexity.
- Develop capacity in the visual and performing arts alongside the classical liberal arts and sciences to grown in love for creation, humanity, and the Creator while mastering the formal study of each.
- Exercise lifelong stewardship of creation.
- Demonstrate capacity in the classical liberal arts and sciences toward the formal study of creation, humanity, and the Creator.
- Understand the opportunities and expectations that exist today within the professional and academic fields of math, science, healthcare, technology, human services, and engineering.
As lovers of truth, beauty, and goodness, graduates of Logos Academy will:
- Practice habits and develop virtues that lead to lifelong learning, including contemplation and imitation of the most excellent role models.
- Display the ability to reason clearly, recognize logical errors, and communicate with persuasiveness, accuracy, substantive value, and imaginative vision.
- Demonstrate mastery of a core body of knowledge, as well as the skills, intentionality, and vocational awareness needed for success in post-secondary education and career.
CLICK HERE to see the Logos Academy Student Code of Conduct.