Logos Academy is in demand.
Logos Academy will be accepting Kindergarten applications for new students for the 2019-20 school year through March 25, 2019. After that date, admissions will be closed to new Kindergarten applications. Admissions decisions are planned for April, 2019 for families who have already applied for the 2019-20 Kindergarten class.
Logos Academy follows the six-step admissions process outlined below. As factors in our admissions decision making, we use ethnic diversity, economic diversity, application date, our ability to serve the student’s individual needs, and the parent partnership.
The following school years are now open for Kindergarten admissions:
2018-19 Availability by Grade Level:
- Open – We currently have openings for the 2018-19 school year for children in these grades: 2nd and 10th. High school students must submit transcripts to determine if their academic achievements and course needs will fit well with our standards and course schedule.
- Waitlist – Student applications for the waitlist are being accepted for 2018-19 for the following grades: 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 8th, and 9th. To qualify for the waitlist, students must successfully progress through all stages of admissions and be accepted. The waitlist will be in effect for the entire 2018-19 school year.
- Closed – Admissions is closed for Kindergarten, 1st and 7th grades (with full waitlists) as well as 11th and 12th grades for the 2018-19 school year.
- Open – Logos Academy is currently accepting applications for the 2019-20 school year for children in these grades: 2nd, 3rd and 10th. High school students must submit transcripts to determine if their academic achievements and course needs will fit well with our standards and course schedule.
- Waitlist – Student applications for the waitlist are being accepted for 2019-20 for the following grades: Kindergarten, 1st, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, and 9th. To qualify for the waitlist, students must successfully progress through all stages of admissions and be accepted. Logos Academy accepts up to six students per grade level for the waitlist, which will be in effect for the entire 2019-20 school year.
- Closed – Admissions is closed for 11th and 12th grades for the 2019-20 school year.
Steps to guide you through our admissions process:
Step 1 – Tour our school. Click here SIGN UP or call the school office at 717-848-9835.
Step 2 – Fill out the Application for Admissions online. Apply Now There is a $50.00 non-refundable application fee per child, which includes placement testing or Kindergarten screening.
Step 3 – Student Placement Testing will be scheduled once the Admissions Application has been completed and reviewed by our Admissions Department. This assessment will help us determine the student’s best placement in our program.
Step 4 – Parent Interviews are an opportunity for us to get to know you and for your family to learn more about Logos Academy. We will explain the distinctives of our school and outline our desired partnership with your family.
Step 5 – Application for Financial Aid must be filled out through FACTS if you are applying for a scholarship. This should happen only after placement testing and a parent interview have been completed. You will be asked to include your most recent IRS Form 1040, W2, and your most recent paystub for all household members to allow us to calculate the scholarship. Other documents will be requested by FACTS. There is a $30.00 non-refundable Financial Aid Application fee per family.
Step 6 – Tuition Agreement Acceptance will complete the enrollment process. You will be directed through RenWeb to finalize the enrollment of your student then you will be directed through FACTS to accept the terms of the tuition agreement. There is a non-refundable $45.00 billing maintenance fee if the tuition will not be paid in full.
Logos Academy is intentionally a culturally-diverse and economically-diverse school of students. We offer priority to our current families for re-enrollment and scholarship funding each year from January through March. For new families, we use the following factors in our admissions decisions: student readiness, parent partnership, application date, and diversity (cultural and economic) of the grade level. Families can choose to pay the school’s full tuition rate or apply for the Logos Academy Scholarship Award.
If you are interested in admissions, we invite you to join us soon for a tour of our school as the first step in our admissions process. Please feel contact our Admissions Director, Carolyn Butera, at any time.
717-848-9835 ext. 109
Logos Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, or national origin in the administration of its educational programs, admission policies, financial aid, or personnel policies.