Thank you for your interest in Logos Academy for the education of your child.
The admissions process for the 2017-2018 school year is open!
Current Grade Level Openings for the 2017 – 2018 School Year
- Grades K, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 9, 11, and 12 currently have seats available.
- Grades 7, 8 and 10 are closed to admissions and students who qualify will go onto a waiting list.
- High school students must submit transcripts to determine proper fit and placement in our curricular program.
- Logos Academy is committed to providing an affordable education option for all families. We open at least 65% of our classroom seats to maximum scholarship students, awarded based on financial need. Scholarship dollars are made available due to the generosity of individual donors, churches, and businesses.
- Kindergarten students may apply for maximum scholarships.
- Other grade levels have a limited number of maximum scholarships available.
Listed below are the steps to guide you through our admission process for the 2016-17 school year:
Step 1 – Tour our school. Click here SIGN UP or call the school office at 717-848-9835.
Step 2 – Fill out the Application for Admissions online. Apply Now There is a $50.00 non-refundable application fee per child, which includes placement testing or Kindergarten screening.
Step 3 – Student Placement Testing will be scheduled once the Admissions Application has been completed and reviewed by our Admissions Department. This assessment will help us determine the student’s best placement in our program.
Step 4 – Parent Interviews are an opportunity for us to get to know you and for your family to learn more about Logos Academy. We will explain the distinctives of our school and outline our desired partnership with your family.
Step 5 – Application for Financial Aid must be filled out through FACTS if you are applying for a scholarship. This should happen only after placement testing and a parent interview have been completed. You will be asked to include your most recent IRS Form 1040, W2, and your most recent paystub for all household members to allow us to calculate the scholarship. Other documents will be requested by FACTS. There is a $30.00 non-refundable Financial Aid Application fee per family.
Step 6 – Tuition Agreement Acceptance will complete the enrollment process. You will be directed through RenWeb to finalize the enrollment of your student then you will be directed through FACTS to accept the terms of the tuition agreement. There is a non-refundable $45.00 billing maintenance fee if the tuition will not be paid in full.
Logos Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, or national origin in the administration of its educational programs, admission policies, financial aid, or personnel policies.