Logos Academy offers opportunities for students to participate in team sports through PIAA District III “co-op”s with area schools. Currently, we have secured partnerships with the following schools for the following sports:
York City School District:
Jeffery White, Athletic Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Football (Fall) Grades 7 – 12
- Track and Field – Boys (Spring) Grades 7 – 12
- Track and Field – Girls (Spring) Grades 7 – 12
- Volleyball – Girls (Fall) Grades 9 – 12
- Cheer-Girls – Basketball-Boys (Winter) and Football (Fall) Grades 7 – 12
Christian School of York:
Visit CSY’s Defenders Sports Page for the most current information, schedules, and coaches’ email address.
Derek Carpenter, Athletic Director, email@example.com
- Soccer – Boys (Fall) Grades 6-12
- Soccer – Girls (Fall) Grades 9- 12
- Soccer – Girls (Spring) Grades 6 – 8
- Baseball – Boys (Spring) Grades 9 – 12
- Basketball – Boys (Winter) Grades 6 – 12
- Basketball – Girls (Winter) Grades 6 – 12
- Cross Country – Boys (Fall) Grades 9 – 12
- Cross Country – Girls (Fall) Grades 9 – 12
All PIAA sports require physicals. To obtain a physical form click here: PIAA Forms
Please note: Students of Logos Academy are not permitted to participate in any PIAA sport with any school that is not listed above. Also, students are not permitted to participate in sports listed outside of the co-op agreement even if we are in partnership with a school. Club sports are permitted as long as they are not PIAA affiliated.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Can my student play soccer for York City?
A: No. We do not have a co-op for that sport with that school. If your child wishes to participate in soccer they would have to do so through Christian School of York (CSY)
Q: Can my student wrestle for York High or Central?
A: No. We do not have a co-op with either school for that sport.
Q: What are the eligibility guidelines for students?
A: Athletes must maintain grade averages set forth by Logos Academy and PIAA. Behavioral and school attendance may also play a part in a student’s eligibility to play a sport. To learn more visit the links below:
Contact Bryan Wade at firstname.lastname@example.org with any additional questions.