Every student at Logos Academy receives a healthy, free breakfast and lunch through our participation in the National School Lunch Program.
- We are a peanut free school for the safety of our students with allergies.
- We offer 1% white and fat-free chocolate milk.
- Breakfast and lunch are offered daily to our students at no cost.
Please review our Wellness Policy
Learn more about Food Groups
Logos Academy participates in the Fresh Fruit & Vegetable Program (FFVP) serving students from K-8 with samples of various fruits and vegetables whilst providing a wonderful educational experience for the students.
Click here to view and download the FFVP calendar and information for the month of May!
Schools or families may use any of the following methods to locate sites that serve free meals to children during the summer:
- Call 211
- Call 1.866.3Hungry or 1.877.8Hambre
- Text “FOOD” or “COMIDA” to 877877 during the summer months
- Text “SUMMER MEALS” or “VERANO” to 97779.
- Use the website: fns.usda.gov/summerfoodrocks
- Use the site locator for smartphones – Rangeapp.org
Did you know that Foodfinder.us, a nonprofit website has an app that offers the location and contact information of more than 40,000 food pantries and similar food programs across the country? The FoodFinder website and app can be utilized to pinpoint local free food providers within the community.
To download our food menu as a PDF, please follow these easy steps:
- Click the button below.
- Once the spreadsheet opens, click ‘File’ > ‘Download As’ > ‘PDF Document’