*Re-enrollment is currently closed*
Re-enrollment workshops are offered from January through March to provide assistance to families to complete the RenWeb and FACTS application. Dates will post in the beginning of January with a registration link.
RE-ENROLLMENT APPLICATION (RENWEB):
Your enrollment information will be saved if you need to quit and come back later.
- School Code is LG-PA
- Enter your User Name and Password. Click Log In.
- Forgot your UserName? Contact Melissa Rebustillos at email@example.com. You can then reset your password if needed.
- Click Family Information, then Enrollment/Re-enrollment.
- Click Start Re-enrollment Packet and complete information.
All new siblings will need to progress through the normal admissions process, including placement testing or Kindergarten screening, before final acceptance is determined.
Go to Admissions Online
- Create an account.
- Verify account created in the email you provided.
- Start online application
Please remember: we will hold a spot for each current student in good standing until March 30, 2018 and give “Siblings First” admissions consideration in available classrooms. After March 30, classroom spots and scholarships will open to new student admissions. After June 30, if tuition is not paid in full or re-enrollment and the FACTS application are not complete, students will be withdrawn and parents will need to re-apply.
If you have any questions, contact:
- Melissa Rebustillos, Administrative Assistant: Melissa.Rebustillos@logosyork.org 717-848-9835 x108
- Carolyn Butera, Admissions Director: Carolyn.Butera@logosyork.org 717-848-9835 x109