Enrollment for the 2019-2020 school year is open for current Logos Academy students.
IMPORTANT DEADLINES EACH SCHOOL YEAR:
- March 31st– Deadline to re-enroll your student in ParentsWeb ($11 FACTS Fee)
We will hold a spot for each current student in good standing until March 31 and give “Siblings First” admissions consideration in available classrooms. After March 31, classroom spots and scholarship funding will open to new student admissions. This year, we are again offering an $11.00 credit on the first month’s tuition for each current student in good standing when online re-enrollment is completed on or before Saturday, March 31, 2019. Click here.
- April 15th- Deadline to apply for the Logos Academy Scholarship through FACTS Mgmt ($35 FACTS Fee)
Beginning January 8 and continuing through April 15, all families interested in applying for scholarship funding must complete their Grant & Aid Application (separate username and password required). After April 15, scholarship funding will be prioritized to new student admissions. Click here.
- May 31st- Deadline for selection of payment plan through ParentsWeb ($50 FACTS Fee for monthly payments)
If you do not set up your payment by May 31, Logos Academy will release your scholarship funds to be redistributed to other families and your student will be withdrawn for the 2019-20 school year (needing to re-apply as new admissions if you still wish your student to be considered for a seat in the 2019-20 school year). Click here.
- June 30th- Deadline for tuition to be paid in full for current school year
After June 30, if tuition is not paid in full, or re-enrollment and the FACTS application are not complete, students will be withdrawn for the 2019-20 school year. (needing to re-apply as new admissions if you still wish your student to be considered for a seat in the 2019-2020 school year). Click here.
- July 31st– Discount Deadline to receive 10% off tuition paid in full for the next school year ($20 FACTS Fee)This deadline only applies to families who selected a one time payment option. See May 31 deadline information. Click here.
Logos Academy adjusts tuition annually according to the published Social Security COLA rate to accommodate for inflation. With the continued generosity of our many donors, Logos Academy continues to make our vibrant learning experience an affordable school choice through generous scholarships.