The Logos Ledger helps parents and families stay connected with Logos Academy. Parent and Family Partnerships are an essential part of the vibrant learning community. Please be sure to read it to stay informed!
Back to School Night, Upper School – 6:30-8:30pm
Back to School Night, Grammar School – 6:30-8:30pm
First Day of School, Grades 1-12
First Day of School, Kindergarten
FRONT DESK SUMMER HOURS
Our front desk will be staffed from June 7 through August 9 from 10:00am-3:00pm.
END OF YEAR REPORT CARDS
Report Cards are available for pickup during office hours (10:00am-3:00pm) beginning Monday, June 12th. Any report cards that are not picked up by the end of June will be distributed on Back To School Night, Wednesday, August 16 (Upper School) and Thursday, August 17 (Grammar School).
UNIFORMS FOR THE 2017-2018 SCHOOL YEAR
Recycle your old uniforms
- Gently used uniforms can be dropped off at the school during summer office hours (Monday – Friday 10:00 AM- 3:00 PM).
- Items we accept include uniform shirts, pants, skirts, shorts, and sweaters. No socks, please. Items should be free of stains and tears.
Order new uniforms
- Susquehanna Apparel Shop is now open for ordering new uniforms. ONLINE ORDERING is open through July 31.
- Estimated time of delivery is August 14.
- You will receive an email from Susquehanna Apparel when your order is ready for pickup at the school.
NEW STATE IMMUNIZATION REQUIREMENTS
- Your child will need to be up-to-date with their vaccines, or we will need a letter on file signed by you stating that you do not vaccinate for religious or philosophical reasons.
- If you provide a letter opting not to vaccinate, we will be forced to say that your students cannot attend school in the case of specific epidemics declared by the health department.
- If you do not provide current records or a parental letter, your child will not be able to attend school.
- We will start reviewing our student records next week and will be contacting parents to let them know which documents are needed to bring their student’s records up-to- date.
RENWEB PARENT ALERT SYSTEM
We’re implementing our snow delay/early dismissal/cancellation and emergency alert system. These alerts will be received via text and begin with “Parent_Alert:’ Please follow the instructions below to ensure you receive our schedule changes and other urgent alerts.
- See instructions below if you did not receive a text
- All school delay/early dismissal/cancellation announcements and other emergency updates will be sent via Parent Alert
- To login: www.renweb.com
- Click the orange LOG IN button at the top right corner of the screen
- Click ParentsWeb Login
- Use District Code: LG-PA
- Enter your username and password
- Click Parent and Click Login
- Once logged into your account:
- Select Family Information (gray box) on the left side of your screen
- Select Family Demographic Form (under Online Filing Cabinet: web forms)
- Under Custodial Parents click each custodial parent: verify the information previously entered; adding any missing or outdated information. Be sure to review Home Phone, Cell Phone, and Email Address for each Custodial Parent.
It is imperative that you update in RenWeb your home phone, cell phone, and email address as they change. If you do not have a cell number, please check your local media for updates on delays, early dismissals, and cancellations of school.
Logos Academy will use Parent Alert to send text message alerts to ONLY cell numbers of each Custodial Parent listed. This alert system will be reserved for weather delays, early dismissals, and cancellations along with other urgent matters. It is imperative that you update in RenWeb your home phone, cell phone, and email address as they change. If you do not have a cell number, please check your local media for updates on delays, early dismissals, and cancellations of school.
WEARY ARTS GROUP SUMMER CAMPS
- Summer camp opportunities and scholarships are available for students 13+. Visit the Weary Arts Group website HERE.
YMCA Community Events
- Camp Spirit 2017 Information and Flyer – Summer Camp Program
Have anything to share? Contact us.
Questions or Comments?
If you have any questions or anything to share, please contact:
Dawn Bodien, Academic Administrative Assistant at 717.848.9835