Stewardship Math: Did you know?
- Your tax-deductible gift has a direct impact on student scholarships. Most students cannot attend Logos without community partner financial support, which also helps keep our full tuition affordable for all students.
- A gift of $8,000 makes possible a one year scholarship for a deserving student.
- A gift of $1,000 pays for two months of math instruction for a Logos class.
- A gift of $600 enables Logos’ Kindergarten to take an educational theater adventure.
- You can double the impact of your gift. Logos accepts matching gifts from your company.
What makes a great community partner? You…
- Connect with the mission of Logos’ education, opportunity, and hope.
- Desire to celebrate and grow with Logos as a vital part of our community.
- Design your pathway of involvement because we all have different talents, time and financial resources; and our capacity and “season” of giving changes over time. At Logos we continue to grow together in community, deepening our relationships with God and each other.